Jadwal Pelatihan Topik:
- Training Planning, Organising & Control Projects With EVM Tracking
- Tempat: Hotel Puri Denpasar, Jakarta Selatan
- Tanggal Pelaksanaan:
- 7 – 11 Agustus 2017
- Investasi Normal IDR 7.500.000
Investasi Early Bird IDR 7.000.000
*Biaya Tersebut Tidak Termasuk Akomodasi, Penginapan Hotel.
- Investasi Normal IDR 7.500.000
- Dua kali coffee break dan satu kali makan siang
- Training Moduls
- Workshop Kit
Description Training Planning, Organising & Conrol Projects With EVM Tracking
At present time being, the project management in the many importance industries have to make decisions in an environment of high level of uncertainty and risk. Poor project management causes some companies massive losses of resources and money. In a climate of volatile oil prices, it is more important than ever to halt these losses.
THE COURSE INTRODUCTION
Applied Earned Value Management em¬phasizes the processes related to the Performance Management Baseline (PMB), the Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), the American National Standards Institute/Elec¬tronic Industries Alliance Standard 748 (ANSI/ EIA-748) and the Project Management Institute (PMI) for Practice Standard for Earned Value Management (EVM) systems. You’ll gain hands-on knowledge of the EVM process and EVM metrics, including Estimates at Completion (EAC), as well as an overview of the EVM process from project development to execution.
You’ll learn to use tools for managing data associated with EVM as they apply to project management in the cost & schedule contract environment. You’ll also learn EVM skills through hands-on exercises and a multi-part case study that takes you from EVM project baseline formation at the beginning of the project through the challenges of ongoing as¬sessments and reassessments of cost, sched¬ule and performance to the project changes. You’ll end the course with an understanding of project surveillance.
This course is designed for those who will be required to calculate and interpret the EVM data generated in capital projects. The course has been designed for project members of integrated EPC project teams and for other personnel dealing with EVM on project commitment. While the course is based on the Industry standard use of EVM for project capital asset investments, other Company’s personnel i.e. : Corporate Planning, Finance & Com¬mercial and Contracting personnel will find they can readily apply the principles taught here to commercial capital asset investments as well.
The Course is designed to be taught interactively with syndicates and personal exercises, facilitation of group discussions, training videos, and discussions of real life examples.
The organization will gain the following benefits:
- Staff attending this event will appreciate the range of skills and competencies required to fulfill their management and leadership roles effectively.
- Development of staff with project control skills.
- Understanding of Project Life Cycle Issues.
- Appreciation of Cash Flow.
- Staff understanding of project reporting issues.
- Exposure to techniques in competencies that are essential to project management.
Delegates will be able to:
- Understanding a wide range of project planning techniques.
- Operate effectively in a global business environment.
- Lead productive project execution teams.
- Understand planning and control methods with emphasis on what works and why.
- Comprehend Economic Evaluation Measures.
- Better Management of Contractors
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Discuss the elements of a performance management system.
- Follow key policies, regulations and gu TRAINING idelines standard a project performance management system.
- Comply with the industry standard (ANSI/EIA Standard 748 and PMI Practice Standard) for earned value management systems (EVMS).
- Leverage the EVMS surveillance process to effectively manage cost, schedule and technical performance
- Use the performance management system as an integrated project management tool to facilitate improved planning and control of cost, schedule and work scope
- Provide management with the necessary information to ensure that day-to-day decisions keep performance consistent with project objectives & delivery commitment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Delegates whose role involves taking a lead and an overview of a project.
- Project professional will find this course particularly beneficial.
- Project Administrators.
- Owners involved in infrastructure and projects.
- Contractors & Vendors.
Five Days Course Outline:
1. Project Management Baselines
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Initation
- Project Planning & Control
- Project Execution / Implementation
- Project Closeout
2. Basic Elements of Project Performance Measurement
- Acquisition Project Baseline
- Industry Standard ANSI/EIA-748 and PMI Practice Standard
- The Office of Management & Budget (OMB) EVM Policy
- EVM and Scope, Cost, Schedule Performance
- EVM Variable & Metrics and Formula
- Project Tracking without EVM
- Project Tracking with EVM, Earned Value
3. The WBS, OBS and Accounting System
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) & Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM)
- Cost & Variances
- Accounting System & The OBS and WBS must align
- Control Accounts for Projects
- Contractor, Sub Contractor & Vendor Reports
4. Scheduling and Budgeting
- Schedule Techniques
- Master Schedule
- Schedule Traceability
- Industry Standard (EIA-748 and PMI) to Scheduling and Budgeting
- Elements of the Project Management Baseline (PMB)
- Establishing The Baseline Realism
5. Data Collection & Estimating Cost at Completion
- EVM Terms and Concepts
- Control Progress & Account Status
- EVM Cumulative Performance
- Cost & Schedule Variances
- Schedule Performance Index (SPI)
- Cost Performance Index (CPI)
- To Complete Performance Index (TCPI)
- Performance Charts
6. Change Control and Baseline Maintenance
- Integrated Baseline vs Performance Review
- Effect of Change on Project Management Baseline (PMB)
- Change Control
- Internal Re planning / Re phasing Work or Budget
- Over target Baseline (OTB)
- Budget at Complete (BAC)
- Contract Budget Base
7. Reporting & Evaluation
- Internal & External Reporting
- Cost Performance Report
- Contract Performance Report
- Cost & Schedule Status Report
- The Base line Report
- Contract Performance Chart
Ir. Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
He received Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Mechanical Engineering Department, Industrial Engineering Faculty, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) on 1981. He has a professional and practice experiences as Project Management Senior Staff more than 35 years in National & Multinational Company special Oil & Gas Onshore & Offshore Industry. He also attended at many project management seminar & course program at Indonesian & overseas institution. He retired from Petronas Carigali Indonesia (PCINO) on year 2014 and focused in Project Management Advisor and Project Management Instructor.
PT SINERGI SOLUSI BISNIS | THE REAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Business Consulting | Provider Training | Informasi Training Indonesia
Jln Raya Inpres No. 42 Batu ampar, Kramatjati, Jakarta Timur, Indonesia 13540
Telpon : (021) 228-069-13
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.solusibisnis.co.id