Informasi Jadwal Training Fundamental Of Project Management
- Topik Training: Training Fundamental Project Management
- Kategori: Manajemen
- Tempat: Hotel Puri Denpasar, Jakarta
- Tanggal Pelaksanaan:
- 23 – 25 Agustus 2017
- Investasi Normal IDR 5.500.0000
- Investasi Early Bird IDR 5.000.000
- *Biaya Tersebut Tidak Termasuk Akomodasi, Penginapan Hotel.
- Soft copy modul
- Coffe break 2 x
- Makan siang 1x
This course was designed to provide an understanding and a basic set of tools and techniques for people that work in a project environment. The couse is a based on the PMI framework which is the most globally accepted Project Management Methodology. After this course you will have an understanding of the project lifecycle and how a project can be delivered following afoemalized, structured approach based on industry standard practices. The course delivers concepts, methods, definitions, checklists, and practical knowledge that can be put to work immediately.
This Project Management course examines project management in theory and practice and the roles and responsibilities of the project manager. The course offers a practical approach to managing projects, focusing on organizing, planning, and controlling the efforts of the project. Students participate in structured workshops where simulated project plans are designed and implemented. The course is based on the best and most current thinking in the field, particularly the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) approach described in A Guide to the Project(PMBOK® Guide). Case studies, active participation in team exercises, and practical information reinforce learning. At the end of the course, attendees will understand why project management requires a high degree of professionalism, and how to achieve that end in future projects.
The Course is designed to be taught interactively with syndicates and personal exercises, facilitation of group discussions, training videos, and discussions of real life examples.
- The Company organization will benefit by:
- Increase project management personal effectiveness & soft skills
- Better production of project outcomes
- Understanding of Project Life Cycle Issues
- Alignment of project and corporate goals
- Understanding conflicts and resolving them
- Staff understanding of project reporting issues & project control skills
Attendees will gain by participation in this program through:
- Basic skills in managing project activities
- Learning skills necessary for basic the art of project management
- Developing a more effective approach to interacting with project stakeholders and project teams
- Further developing people management skills
- Ways for building effective plans
- Bette overall management and control of project
Who should attend?
- Project Engineers
- Project Economic
- Project Planning & Control Engineers
- Project Cost & Control Engineers
- Planner & Scheduler
- Cost Estimator
- Document Controller
- Procurement or SCM
- Legal & Contract Engineers
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Controller
- Coorporate & Business Planning
- Project & Operation Secretary
- Person who get benefit for attending this Course
Three Days Course Outline:
- Participant introductions
- What is management? What is project management?
- Where do projects come from? What are they? How good are we at them?
- The challenges faced by the project manager
2.Project Management Framework
- Lifecycles. Standards. Methodologies
- The difference between the business and technical management of the project process.
- PMI®, the PMBOK® Guide, and the ANSI Standard
- Phases, Process Groups, and Knowledge Areas
- Project Initiation
- PM Process Flow. The Management components: Organize, Plan, Control
- The project management organization model
- The Project Board and the project manager
- The PMO (Program Management Office). PMO models, what each does
- The project team.
- Organizational causes of failure
4.Applied Project Planning
- Produce a statement of work (SOW) and decompose overall project goals, also estimate benefits & resources.
- Develop a work breakdown structure (WBS), using established tools and techniques, to achieve stated project objectives.
- Produce a task-flow network, using established tools and techniques, and analyze the contingencies, interrelationships, and critical path(s) of the work elements.
- Produce a Gantt chart, using established tools and techniques, to schedule the completion of all work elements.
- Project documentations
5.Cost Estimating and Budgeting
- Develop cost estimates and budgets with cost accounts to plan project expenditures.
- Identify and limit risks
- Develop cost summaries for tracking project expenditures to budgeted costs.
- Develop cost forecasts to proactively control future planned expenditures.
6.Project Performance Measurement and Control
- What is control?
- Life cycles – end stage assessments – Controlling the big picture
- Levels of responsibility for control – Business and product quality controls
- Integrated change control during the life of the project
7.Project Performance Measurement & Control (continued ….)
- Define the concept of earned value performance measurement (EVM).
- Describe how project management information systems (PMIS) are used to monitor progress, evaluate, and control planned cost and schedule performance.
- Conduct effective meetings
- Develop reporting link & system approval, and document distribution
8.Closing the Project
- Contract close-out
- Administrative close-out
- Lessons learned
- Archiving project information
Ir. Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
He received Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Mechanical Engineering Department, Industrial Engineering Faculty, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) on 1981. He has a professional and practice experiences as Project Management Senior Staff more than 35 years in National & Multinational Company special Oil & Gas Onshore & Offshore Industry. He also attended at many project management seminar & course program at Indonesian & overseas institution. He retired from Petronas Carigali Indonesia (PCINO) on year 2014 and focused in Project Management Advisor and Project Management Instructor.
PT SINERGI SOLUSI BISNIS | THE REAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Business Consulting | Provider Training | Informasi Training Indonesia
Jln Raya Inpres No. 42 Batu ampar, Kramatjati, Jakarta Timur, Indonesia 13540
Telpon : (021) 228-069-13
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.solusibisnis.co.id